Southeastern Pennsylvania Orchid Society
Sept 12, Wednesday Members Meeting
Oct 11, Monday Board Meeting
Oct 10, Wednesday Members Meeting
Nov 14, Wednesday AUCTION
Dec 3, Monday Board Meeting
Dec 12, Wednesday Holiday Party
Jan 9, Wednesday Members Meeting
Feb 4, Monday Board Meeting
Feb 13, Wednesday Members Meeting
Mar 13, Wednesday Members Meeting
Mar 25, Monday Board Meeting
APR 5-7 SEPOS Show & Sale
Friday to Sunday
Apr 10, Wednesday Members Meeting
May 8, Wednesday Members Meeting
June 3, Monday Board Meeting
June 12, Wednesday Awards Banquet
Doors open at 7:00pm
Show table plants should be placed by 7:30pm
New Growers Group starts at 7:30pm
Member Meetings start promptly at 8:00pm
Board Meetings begin at 6:30pm
Oct 6-8, 2018 National Capital
Jan 18-20, 2019 North Jersey
Jan 30-Feb 3, 2019 Susquehanna
Feb 7-10, 2019 Deep Cut
Mar 2-10, 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show
Mar 8-10, 2019 Maryland
Members Meeting: Wed. Jan 9th, 2019
Waldor Orchids' Beth Davis will discuss her favorite plants from around the world and how to grow them.
And of course our fabulous show table!
culture - education - conservation SEPOS founded 1947
- SEPOS meets the second Wednesday of each month, September through June. We do not meet in July and August.
- Meetings held at: FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
865 South Main Street Phoenixville, PA 19460
- New Growers Group begins at 7:30pm
- Members Meeting begins with general announcements at 8:00pm
- Guest Lecture: Each meeting features a presentation by a guest speaker chosen from among the most knowledgeable orchid personalities around the world. They will have expertise in culture, taxonomy, hybridization, conservation, specific genera or other orchid related topics. Some are humorous, some are thought-provoking and all are extremely interesting.
- Show Table: An outstanding and extremely popular feature of each meeting is the Show Table. Members display their blooming plants which are discussed by certified AOS judges. The show table usually includes up to 200 spectacular plants which are not only beautiful but, often unusual or which have an interesting history or anecdote. The SEPOS show table is widely recognized as one of the largest and finest in the country.
- Refreshments included.